Dear Hoo users,
Hoo is launching PROXI(CREDIT) token sale at 18:00 - 20:00 on August 19. Detailed rules are as follows:
Amount: 100,000 USDT (500,000 CREDIT)
Mode: First come, first served
Reference price: 1 CREDIT= 0.2 USDT
Time: 18:00 - 20:00 on August 19(UTC+8)
Accepted coin: USDT (wallet account)
Minimum invest: 100 USDT
Maximum invest: 1,000 USDT
Requirements: Complete KYC, VIP 1 or above.
Introduction to PROXI(CREDIT)
PROXI is DeFi 2.0 for Cross Chain Derivative Issuance and Credit Lending. PROXI provides the smartest way to invest derivative assets and earn interests with credit-based high leverage tools through the decentralized secure protocol.
The mission of PROXI is to build a one-stop platform for cross-chain multi-asset collateral service, Credit-based lending, derivative issuance, trading and asset management in the DeFi area, providing users with revolutionary, decentralized, and risk-minimized financial products.
Key Highlights of Proxi DeFi
- Cross-chain Interoperability
- Infinite Liquidity
- Decentralized Multi-asset Collateral Pool
- Credit-based high leverage tools
- Limitless Derivative Issuance
- Ideal Risk Management
Core Components of PROXI:
- Asset-backed Synthetic Issuance: Real-world assets and derivatives with swapping protocol using PROXI Token.
- P2P Lending and Margin: Community run P2P margin allowances. Profit from derivatives based on your own lending or borrowing, all backed by smart contracts and transparent rates.
- Portfolio Dashboard: Pick and choose your risk profile in each sector. Allocate across different sectors and derivative financial products while managing investment portfolio in real-time.
Interoperability layer: PROXI supports decentralized multi-asset issuance and multi-asset based synthetic asset guarantees. In order to improve the user experience and increase user acceptance, PROXI is open to all basic cross-chain solutions (such as Polkadot and COSMOS) to improve their security, scalability and flexibility.
Decentralized multi-asset security pools: PROXI supports multi-asset security services in an unauthorized, decentralized manner. Users can lock in backed assets such as ETH and DAI, issue synthetic assets (e.g., bonds), and earn high interest rates on deposits and loans.
Credit-based high leverage tools: PROXI is a decentralized, credit-based leverage protocol for investors that enables deposits and loan assets to generate the highest interest rates. Users can lock in backing assets (e.g., ETH) as collateral to earn interest and borrow assets through flexible leverage. Users are provided with leverage of 50-200% of the equivalent Token they own, depending on their creditworthiness (the number of native tokens CREDIT) in PROXI.
Derivatives issuance and trading: PROXI supports the issuance, trading, and management of synthetic assets by supporting the collateralization of the assets. Users can issue decentralized bonds and other customized derivative assets to trade or raise capital.
The vision of PROXI is to build an open, sustainable and profitable DeFi ecosystem on existing infrastructure, which includes:
- POS blockchain, including Binance Chain, COSMOS, Polkadot, Tezos, TRON.
- Staking-based Dapp applications, e.g. MakerDAO, InstaDApp, Compound.
- Real assets tokenization, e.g. Polymath, Securitize, Swarm.
- Distributed exchange protocols, e.g. Uniswap, Balancer, Bancor, Kyber Network, IDEX.
- Oracle, e.g. Chainlink, Augur, Band Protocol, Gnosis.
- Wallets, e.g. Enjin, Brave, Imtoken, Trust Wallet, Jaxx.
Token standard: ERC-20.
Total supply: 100,000,000
Initial issue price: $0.2
Q2 2020 Alpha Protocol Development
Q3 2020 Token Sales
Q1 2021 Alpha Protocol V1 Release
Q2 2021 MainNet Launches API / SDK for Developers
Q3 2021 Dashboard and Interface Beta Release
Q4 2021 Supports over 50 Asset Categories/Pairs
Q1 2022 Integration with Ethereum Blockchain
Q2 2022 Asset and Risk-Based Loan Origination
Q3 2022 Leverage Based Lending Initiation
Official website: https://proxidefi.com/
August 14, 2020