Dear Hoo users,
Hoo.com Is to Delist Trading Pairs GTG/USDT, TGTG/USDT and SEEK/USDT at 14:00 on July 15(UTC+8)
To provide better trading experience to our users, when GTG/USDT, TGTG/USDT and SEEK/USDT are delisted, trading will also be suspended.
Hoo Exchange aims to offer secure, smooth and convenient trading experience for our users, thus initiated the delisting mechanism in the following cases:
1. The official website of the project disappeared;
2. There are deadly problems with the products and haven’t been solved in a long time;
3. The project is scamming and destroying the assets of their users;
4. The trade volume of the coin is extremely low on Hoo Exchange;
5. The project is involved in illegal conducts like market manipulation and money laundry;
6. The project has not been heard of for a long time;
7. The project terminates itself and has asked to be delisted from Hoo;
8. Severe safety risks are associated with the project and its token;
9. The project influenced the normal operation of Hoo exchange.
10. Other situations that may lead to delisting.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
July 15, 2020